Golden Exotics Will Increase Sales in West Africa

Vice President of Compagnie Fruitiere, the mother company of Golden Exotics Limited, Chassang Olivier (second from right), at the occasion with Benedict Rich (third from right) and Dr. Bryan Acheampong (right).

Golden Exotics Will Increase Sales in West Africa
Golden Exotics Will Increase Sales in West Africa

Golden Exotic Limited, based in Kasunya Asutsuare in the Shai Osudoko District, is one of the biggest suppliers of Fairtrade bananas to Europe. The company has recently revealed aspirations to grow into other markets in West Africa.

Minister of Food and Agriculture Dr. Bryan Acheampong stated, “Golden Exotics is poised to capitalize on the opportunities presented by the roll-out of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA), with 80% of products exported to Europe and the remaining 20% to countries including Senegal, Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger, and Benin.”

Speaking during the banana-producing company’s 20th anniversary celebration, Dr. Acheampong stated that the project will support regional trade as well as the sub-region’s sustainable development.

From its modest beginnings two decades ago, he said, the company has grown into a powerhouse with over 2000 hectares of banana plantations, 100,000 tons of bananas exported annually, and 4,000 permanent employees who are all properly registered with the Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT).

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

See also  The most popular streaming service is Netflix. Why, therefore, is it updating its model?

sikapa

Next Post

How CEOs are getting ready in case there are strikes by workers

Mon Apr 29 , 2024
About fifty workers were recently let go by Google CEO Sundar Pichai for opposing the company’s ties to the Israeli government. In only four words, he explained everything: “This is a business.” The No Tech for Apartheid organization released a statement saying, “Google is throwing a tantrum because the company’s […]
How CEOs are getting ready in case there are strikes by workers

You May Like